Performance Manager - Children/Youth services - Knaphill, Surrey, United Kingdom,
Our reputed client in public sector is looking for a Performance Manager to join the Children's services department on a 1-year contract basis located in Surrey (Woking) paying £21.01/hour (PAYE) working 36 hours per week. The role holder will report into the Youth Offending Service Manager.
The Performance Manager will provide a flexible and responsive performance analysis service that enriches the understanding of service performance and quality across Surrey youth justice services, services for vulnerable adolescents and the 'youth offer' to support business efficiency and service improvement.
- Lead on the analysis of complex statistical and business data and information, to inform youth justice and youth support service strategic and business planning and for the development of specific service strategies.
- Develop effective and efficient systems and methods for the timely collection, processing and dissemination of youth justice and youth support services statistics in accordance with legislative requirements and relevant statistical Codes of Practice.
- Present research and statistical analysis information findings to internal and external stakeholders via a variety of formats, including written reports, presentations and digital media as appropriate, ensuring that the information is accessible and appropriate to the audience.
- Lead provision of routine reporting work within required standards and timescales, such as youth justice and Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) returns, to facilitate statutory reporting requirements and service delivery priorities.
- Analysis, Reporting & Documentation
- Maintain, develop and review systems, processes, procedures and working methods to maximise service delivery, quality, efficiency and compliance
- Planning & Organising: Plan workloads and secure resources to enable the team/s to achieve a quality service.
- Liaise, communicate and build relationships with other internal departments, customers, partner organisations, agencies and/or contractors to support and represent the team/service.
- People Management
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of working in a similar role within public sector within Children/youth services.
- Significant practical or professional experience and understanding of business, supporting service teams and/or providing support to the public.
- Knowledge of computerised business systems in terms of functionality and capability.
- Ability to interpret and analyse information and present reports/recommendations.
- Knowledge of principles, practices, policies and procedures relating to children's services department, business planning, financial and organisational management.
- Proven written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with good negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners/professionals.
- Proven problem-solving skills, and the ability to exercise high levels of initiative to devise and implement workable solutions.
- Proven ability to manage a range of projects through to completion.
- Previous management experience including staff supervision and development.
If you are interested, apply now with your CV!!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it may not be possible to get back to each applicant. However, if your CV is shortlisted you will contacted by a consultant within a week.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy