Performance Manager - Health Charity - London, United Kingdom,
Performance Manager - Health Charity
£35,000 (pro rata, 3 days per week)
2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Home based with occasional travel to London
Do you have performance or project management experience?
The post holder will set up, monitor and report on programme performance and generate data insights in the form of a monthly operational report. Manage relationship with providers, commissioners, and investors. Including processing outcome claims and payment. The successful applicant will also help to produce marketing and learning material for internal and external audiences.
- Project management skills (Essential)
- Problem solving, analytical and results-driven (Essential)
- Experience in sexual health and Public Sector (Desirable)
- Experience or knowledge in social investment and social impact bonds (Desirable)
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI (Desirable)
Does this sound like you? Apply now!