Process & Continuous Improvement Lead - City, London, United Kingdom,
Responsible for the delivery of Improvements in service, delivered through workflow, allocation and resource planning improvements ensuring company meets regulatory and industry commitments. The role holder delivers to time, cost and quality delivering a benefit across Field Dynamics and Service Delivery. The role
· provides thought, execution and facilitation leadership from vision to programme plan to delivery.
· translates business strategy into an integrated work break down structure creating bespoke solutions.
· manages line, resource and project standards issues for the team.
· ensures risks are mitigated in line with professional standards and opportunities maximised
- Experience of managing strategic change maybe in a single domain.
- A working knowledge of SQL would be beneficial
- Knowledge and experience of business strategy, financial and operational strategic analysis.
- The ability to test / challenge current thinking and implement new approaches, practices/policies.
- Excellent ability to influence decision makers and operational teams ('Head of ..' and more senior management)
- Excellent understanding and use of analytical tools, techniques and behaviours.
- Excellent ability to lead and direct high performance teams, with good product/ process/ quality/ customer satisfaction knowledge.
- Recognised authority across the organisation in specific business improvement discipline.
- Sound understanding of the business environment internally and externally, through operational business experience in manufacturing, call centre, field engineering, account management, service/ relationship management or other related disciplines.
- Demonstrable leadership and direction of peer and virtual teams.
- Business Process Management, design and implementation.
- Business Improvement, Quality systems/tools and techniques design and implementation.
- People and programme leadership skills.
- Understanding of the formulation of the measures set that will underpin key programmes/ major change initiatives.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.