Process Improvement Consultant - Luton, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom,
Our client, a leading FTSE 100 Retailer and E-commerce business are looking for Process Improvement Consultants to support a group wide transformation programme.
What they are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience of defining, and implementing, new ways of working - (project dependent - ideally where organisations have aligned from individual to common processes)
- Lean Six Sigma experience in a transactional environment
- An individual who is comfortable working independently, but also as part of a team
- Experience of working within a large scale project or programme and familiar with IT roles & responsibilities
- An individual who naturally possesses end-to-end process thinking - can 'join the dots'
- Politically savvy and able to arbitrate business issues and agree acceptable solutions.
- An individual who is pragmatic and organised, quickly able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong change management capabilities
- Strong relationship and networking skills, able to effectively influence a wide range of stakeholders - has operated with or consulted to senior leader level
- Confident in managing stakeholders with conflicting priorities or focus
- Process mapping experience. Visio proficient.
- Qualified to Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt as a minimum.
- Ability to organise and lead the facilitation of workshops to nurture or establish a collaborative working practice that focuses on end-to-end process understanding
- Project dependent - Flexibility for European travel and experience of working cross-culturally