Procurement Manager - City, Bristol, United Kingdom,
Interim Procurement Manager
Venn Group is working with a public sector organisation in Bristol to recruit for a Procurement Manager to lead on procurement for a variety of major and minor projects to improve service provision and efficiency. This will be initially a 3 month role, very likely to extend, paying £480/day inside IR35.
- Experience working on a variety of small and large projects across different categories concurrently
- Evidence of ability to overcome obstacles during procurement processes in order to achieve results
- Ability to carry out the full commissioning cycle, including strategy development, tendering and contract management
- Innovative approach to problem solving through negotiation and stakeholder engagement
- Significant experience of operating within OJEU legislation and guidelines
- Ability to operate at all points in the full commissioning cycle, including contract management and purchasing
- Experience working in a category management environment
- Experience of working in procurement with commercial and public sector organisations
- Provide a procurement support function to an extremely large IT division
- Carry out autonomous procurement processes for a variety of major and minor projects
- Work with procurement and contract management teams to achieve performance-based targets and project deadlines
- Develop high-level strategies and category management implementation plans for contracts
- Having responsibility for operational execution of procurement processes
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-moving environment with a variety of people on projects that will have significant impact on services in the local community.
To apply for this position, please contact Anders Egeland-Eriksen on or email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.