Procurement Manager - Ickenham, Middlesex, United Kingdom,
My client is a world leading FMCG global brand based in the heart of Uxbridge.
Located in fabulous offices close to public transport links (Met and Piccadilly Line) as well as having onsite parking.
They need an immediately available experienced Procurement Manager ideally from the FMCG industry.
The role will contribute to the overall objectives of the subsidiary by developing the function to ensure that procurement activities are managed in accordance with Group procedures and best practice. The Procurement Manager will be expected to forge close relations with other members of the UK & HQ Finance & Commercial teams.
Key Accountabilities of Role:
* Contract negotiations
* Terms and conditions negotiation
* Tendering exercises and due diligence
* Monitor PO status
* Reporting to UK and HQ teams
* Adhering to and updating corporate governance procedures
* Ensuring all reporting deadlines are met.
* Any other ad-hoc duties mutually agreed between potholder and Finance Director
Experience working within the procurement area of a commercial organisation. FMCG or service background preferable.
* Fluent in English, knowledge of other European languages could be an advantage,
* Proven business partnering experience with strong commercial awareness and customer focus.
* Experience of working closely with staff from other business disciplines.
* Ability to manage competing priorities be able to deliver on time and to high degrees of accuracy.
* Knowledge of SAP.
* Computer literacy - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Outlook.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.