Procurement Project Coordinator - Huddersfield, Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Fixed term contract job|Based in Huddersfield|Procurement Coordinator|Immediate start
Your new company
A forward thinking and innovative company based in the Huddersfield area are recruiting for an Interim Procurement project coordinator for a period of up to 6 months.
Your new role
Joining the procurement team you will assist the procurement manager and head of supply chain in a complete review of the entire supply chain from procure to pay to supplier review and selection. You will be responsible for:
- Procedural review and documentation, audit and review
- Running and distributing monthly reports
- Recognising best practice and when not in place - implementing
- Preparing for weekly progress review meetings and planning objectives
- Identifying and collecting KPI's and other procurement measurements
- Supplier reviews and identifying under performing suppliers
- Continuous improvement
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a buying role
- Experience in continuous improvements
- CIPS accredited or similar procurement experience
- Documenting procedures
- Experience with working with an ERP/MRP system (SAP/ORACLE)
What you'll get in return
A 6 month interim opportunity to join a successful and growing company with a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.