Procurement/Supply chain Specialist - City, London, United Kingdom,
Ruby Group are looking for a Procurement/Supply Chain Specialist to join a global company in Central London. This position is a temporary role that is a rolling contract. The position will report into the procurement manager and sit alongside the Accounts Payable team. The duties/responsibilities of the role are as followed: -
- Fielding new vendor solicitations and filtering appropriately
- Assist in report compilation for all aspects of supply chain
- Manage periodical supplier evaluations, audits and certification
- Monitor AP practices, work with accounting to ensure suppliers' questions are being answered and issues being resolved
- Proactively identify and present additional supplier solutions
- Ensuring suppliers' concerns are heard and addressed on a day-to-day basis
- Perform quality audits and inspections
- Work closely with department managers to develop and maintain the supplier base
- Work with key stakeholders to resolve issues in the supplier community
- Roll-out and maintain supplier agreements
- Ability to work with little to no direct supervision while still being part of a team.
- Consistently exceed vendor expectations and provide high-quality service to vendors
The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years experience in purchasing, experience of supplier onboarding and quality inspections. The candidate would also require excellent communication skills, be confident to work individually or within a team and be target orientated. If you have procurement/purchasing experience on a short notice or immediately available and want to work with a global company please apply below.