Programme / Project Manager - Surrey, United Kingdom,
Programme / Project Manager - £400-£500 per day - 6 months - Surrey
One of my clients, who specialise in helping Pay TV operators and media companies change the way they deliver, protect and monetize their content, are on the lookout for an accomplished Programme Manager to help the delivery of their advertising and Data products.
You will be responsible for overseeing the creation of the companies Data roadmap, along with building out their project plan for all activities relating to advertising and data.
This is a huge opportunity to work with one of the most innovative media companies focusing on delivering infinite entertainment for multiple content providers around the world.
- Oversee creation of the Data Product roadmap
- Track project status, drive deadline compliance and schedule
- Co-ordinate all functional areas for building core product (Engineering back end, etc)
- Interface with regional delivery teams to integrate product delivery into project dependencies
- Create reports on progress, highlighting risks and issues and escalate key blocking items
- Manage integration work with 3rd party partners and co-ordinate with their delivery teams
- Organise workshops and planning sessions
- Understanding of advertising and data projects
- Extensive experience running strategic projects
- Creation of delivery plan for advertising MVP - OTT VOD, STB
- Validate long term product roadmap for advertising
- Devise plan for development of analytics POC on DTH platform