Programme Manager / Logistics - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Senior Programme Manager with logistics experience required by a market leading company to join on an initial 6 month contract with possible extension.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in Supply Chain & Logistics
- Highly experienced Programme Manager
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programme's
- Prince2 accredited
- Excellence in People Skills, Customer delivery, Business Solutions and Innovation
- Experience in SAP Hana, ERP and EWM
If you want to hear more about this role, please apply today!
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website