Programme Manager Cyber Security - Warwickshire, United Kingdom,
Programme Manager (Cyber Security)
£570 - £620 per day
Programme Manager required to join a Cyber Security programme for an international energy supplier based in Warwick.
- Managing projects within a business function utilising all available resources and relationships
- Lead teams adhering to project governance. Have a depth of knowledge to ensure predictable and unexpected complexities are effectively managed through stakeholder influence & management
- Managing dependencies, risks, plans, costs and resourcing for each project and dependencies across interlinked projects
- Ensures that the project offers a range of options and implements a change which achieves the objectives that have been set and that the business benefits are realised
- Make use of full methodology and techniques autonomously for self and to supervise and advise others on appropriate approach.
- Operate as a role model for Valued Business Partner, championing similar behaviours across IS
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- A good extensive knowledge of the business and IS strategy and drivers for the project.
- Has proven leadership, relationship, communication and presentation skills
- A good track record of delivering IT projects
- Understands large business policies, management structures and reporting procedures for all aspects of the project's environment
- Demonstrate the Valued Business Partner capabilities and behaviours in all interactions with IS Colleagues, vendors and business stakeholders