Project HR Change & Employee Relations Coordinator - 6 month FTC - City, Manchester, United Kingdom,
I am delighted to be working with my valued client, a global market leader who are based in Manchester.
They are looking to recruit a HR Change and ER Coordinator to help support a project on a 6 month FTC.
The role will be reporting in to a HR Business Partner and will play a key part in supporting the HR Team with operational support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the HR administration to help support with ER and change activity
- Providing advice and support to Managers and HR and ensuring that compliance information is provided in a timely way
- Designing and developing check-lists
- Tracking change project deadlines
- Providing accurate admin information to the HR service team
Previous skills and experience will include:
- Broad experience of supporting employee relations processes and activities
- Experience of managing and supporting change
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge with an interest in data management
- Strong stake holder management with the ability to develop positive working relationships
This role will be offered on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract initially, so please bear this in mind when applying for this role.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Kate Parker.