Project Management Business Partner - Avon, Dorset, United Kingdom,
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Role: Project Management Business Partner
Pay: £30 p/h LTD
Contract: 12-month contract
The opportunity has arisen to join my client as a Project Management Business Partner (PMBP) is required for Project Management support activities to the ACF (Chromate Free) and Borates Free projects. The duration of the PM support is estimated to be several years since many of the Work Packages will continue to 2020 and beyond. The PMBP is accountable to the project leader and a source of support to all project stakeholders.
The jobholder reports to the Project leaders in the Substances Environmental Roadmap organization managing aircraft related hazardous substances matters for all Programmes and all Functions.
What you will be doing:
While the Project Leader is fully accountable for the project deliverables, the PMBP - on the grounds of both their project management expertise, as well as their technical know-how related to the team's deliverables:
- Ensures the daily application of PM processes and procedures such as defining, deploying and managing the;
- Schedule plan;
- Risk Register;
- Work breakdown structures;
- Communication plan;
- Governance Documentation (e.g. statement of work (SoW) standards and policies);
- Supports the Project Leader in his accountability to achieve time, cost and performance objectives by;
- agreeing with stakeholders on the goals and objectives of the project
- establishing, maintaining and integrating project plans that are deliverable focused
- capturing and formalising requirements and analysing them to ensure that all stakeholder expectations are met and noting any required modifications.
- cascading objectives to team members with clear definitions of individual roles
- identifying and alleviating any barriers blocking or slowing down progress, change or continuous improvement
- steering of the team based on progress tracked against agreed plans in place
- defining any changes needed from KPI analysis and relay modifications to impacted populations
- identifying and organising the closure of different phases of the project to facilitate transfer of project results, status and outstanding actions (lessons learnt, best practice, knowledge sharing) to new project actors as well as to ramp-down members
- facilitating all PM reviews and driving the team to deliver results in support of the PM reviews
- Monitors the status on
- Risk Management; classify levels of risk, potential impact and mitigation actions
- Financial status; Earned Value Management definition, deployment and maintenance
- Change Management; change control process, adherence and deviation management
- Live, accurate and fully transparent schedule plans and Earned Value Management
- Business management recommendations - based on Project Management methodologies as well as technical know-how - for preventative and corrective actions in case of deviations from project baseline (Time, Cost and Quality)
- Risk identification and appropriate mitigation in the format of a risk register and Active Risk Manager (ARM)
- Generation of transparent and accurate project status reports