Project Management Coordinator - Rossendale, Lancashire, United Kingdom,
Hours: Fix Term, 1 year contract, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 per annum
Location: Home Based
About our client:
With 20 years of experience providing the training, tools and support to organisation all over the world to build and sustain a high performing, values-driven culture, our client has already helped thousands of organisations to create a better life for everyone they touch: employees, customers, and their communities.
Join us and be a part of a team who have a mission and a passion to make the world a better place.
Contributing to all aspects of managing multiple client projects, delivering culture transformation programmes to organisations around the world, you will be responsible for efficiently and effectively applying Company's processes and standards to underpin delivery of a world-class collaborative consulting service.
Reporting to the Director of Consulting and will play an important role in shaping and enabling the growth of this expanding service area.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and communicating key documents to initiate and monitor client projects from proposal to phase reviews
- Scheduling and hosting of client and partner virtual team meetings
- Maintaining service databases including: consulting partner records, client records, project budgets, contracts and invoice submissions
- Research on potential clients and capturing requests for service
- Gather expressions of interest from potential project team members
- Modelling financial specifics of proposal and partnership options.
- Contributing to proposals preparation
- Schedule and host of client and partner meetings
- Support Change: contracts, team formation and phase/project launch
- Capture lessons and feedback from projects and record ideas into BVC feedback systems
- Contribute to phase reviews, case studies, articles, etc. that capture the value of the work.
- Developing and maintaining Collaborative Consulting Partnership Agreements and effective working relations, including: applications, agreements, onboarding, shared access to resources.
- Supporting Collaborative Consulting Partnership network growth and development through webinars, learning events and feedback/research
Other duties occasionally required
- Assisting clients with general information and further access to the Company's offerings
- Working in collaboration with all customer facing teams to meet client needs and to achieve shared goals
- Support expanding Company presence around the globe with effective outreach
- Supporting the organisation at the conference/region or less formal events
- Undertake activities to contribute to the overall success of the Company
Required Education and Experience
- Demonstrable interest in consulting and/or projects management
- Enrolled or graduated from a relevant business management qualification
- Demonstrable interest in human psychology and organisational development.
- Demonstrable knowledge and/or experience working on projects and/or in teams (paid or unpaid work or academic projects).
- Proficiency to quickly learn IT systems OR experience of SalesForce1, Basecamp, G-Suite for Business, UserVoice and ZOOM, MS Office Suite
- Effective Communication skills - written, spoken, and e-meeting/online interaction.
- Ability to work in fluent English. Another language would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Commercial acumen and client confidentiality awareness
- Ability to see the "big picture" whilst having an ability to have a firm grasp on details with an ability to execute on agreed plans
- Dedication to own personal and professional development, with self-awareness and an openness to feedback, with personal integrity
- A friendly conduct, with strong professional ethics and respect for others
- A positive work style that focuses on solutions and results, providing excellent customer service
- Manages and balances multiple projects, tasks, and details effectively, meeting timelines
- Self-mastery to maintain balance while managing multiple deadlines. Self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to connect well within a virtual working organisation