Project Management - City, Belfast, United Kingdom,
A Project Engineer is required on a contract basis to join an industry leading engineering and manufacturing business.
Are you experienced in being responsible for multiple projects? Do you have the capabilities to be successful in a fast paced team? If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, then this is the job for you!
As a Project Manager within a team of 10 project managers you will be responsible for multiple projects and will work alongside your customer and operations to ensure the projects are delivered timely and to customer requirements.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing customer orders for custom designs from order receipt until despatch
- Prime customer point of contact advising on order progress and managing questions to and from the customer
- Managing customer change requests
- Tracking orders internally through engineering supply chain, production and despatch
- Managing and resolving issues to avoid delivery or cost overruns or impact product quality
- Managing customer visits
What do we need from you?
Our successful Project Manager will be degree educated or have equivalent experience as well as extensive project management experience within an Engineering or Manufacturing industry.
Experience should include:
- Managing multiple projects using MS project or other online project management tools
- Working within the Engineering or Manufacturing industry
- Proficient user of Office 365 as well as MRP systems such as SAP
- Building key relationships with various departments and key stakeholder
- Effective communication throughout varying levels of the business
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.