Project Manager - Business Improvement - City, Bristol, United Kingdom,
Project Manager contract role in Bristol. Initially for 3 months with extensions.
Based full time in Bristol, we are looking for an experienced project manager to deliver 2 key business improvement projects following a recent acquisition. This role is client facing and requires 1st class stakeholder management skills. This would siut a fast paced project manager looking to expand their portfolio of skills and is a highly visible role across the business.
Project Manager - key responsibilities:
- Deliver both business improvement projects described above to the agreed scope, quality, timeline and budget to the satisfaction of all stakeholders
- Create/ manage detailed plans for the projects and implement monitoring, control and reporting processes to ensure that the projects realise the benefits
- Manage quality and detail of stakeholder requirements to build customer confidence, create long-lasting relationships and meet customers' needs
- Influence and manage expectations of senior project stakeholders; both internal and external and deliver clear and timely communications - there are multiple stakeholders across different regions and time zones - may require occasional late-night calls when all 3 time zones are present
- Create the project governance, organisational structure and outline clear roles and responsibilities for all workstreams and sub-projects
- Manage, lead, direct and motivate a large project team
- Ensure business readiness for supporting and ongoing administration BAU services following project delivery
- Ensure formal closure of projects with review/lessons learned meetings with internal and external stakeholders
Project Manager - skills/ experience/ competencies:
- Significant experience in a project management role is required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Strong business solutions and customer focus
- Competent at working with ambiguity
- Good team management skills
- Competent leadership skills
- Good understanding of share plans would be highly beneficial
- Strong PC skills (MS Office + MS Project)
- A project management qualification such as PRINCE2 or APM
We are looking to start the hiring process ASAP so please drop over your CV for consideration.