Project Manager Business Continuity - City, London, United Kingdom,
Interim Project Manager - business continuity, Central Government, Central London, 6 months, £350 Per Day UMB
Your new company
Interim Project Manager - business continuity and incident management, Central Government, Central London, 6 months, £350 Per Day UMB.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Director of Contracts and Contracts Management who is responsible for business continuity and incident management in this Central Government Department. This role will involve leading the review and development of business continuity and incident management strategy and processes in the organisation, driving adoption across the business. More specifically responsibilities will include:
* Adapting strategy, processes and documentation to support the imminent relocation of its London offices to Canary Wharf.
* Review and revision of all associated documentation, including business continuity strategy, business continuity plans, risk impact assessments, governance processes and guidance documents.
* Supporting business Directorates develop business continuity plans and risk impact assessments, driving adoption and compliance across the business.
What you'll need to succeed
* Good knowledge and experience of developing business continuity and incident management systems, processes and documentation in a comparable organisation.
* Best practice and current knowledge of the approach to business continuity and incident management.
* Experience of leading and managing business continuity and incident management response in a comparable organisation.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and with limited support.
What you'll get in return
In return you will manage a complex project that you will be able to see a tangible difference you have made at the end. You will have full autonomy in your work and will be able to either gain or enhance Central Government experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.