Project Manager Business Partner - Broughton, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom,
Pay: £28 - £30 per hour Ltd Company
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours a week - 8 month contract
Main activities of role:
This position, based in Broughton, is required to provide Project Management support to the Work package management & ToW management, Ramp-up, Planning & Capex, Change Control , MOD implementation and RC & Business Performance pillars of the Local Programme Team, involving daily interaction with all associated stakeholders across the Single Aisle Programme to achieve time, cost and performance objectives.
knowledge of aircraft build process,and Project Management experience is required.
You will be responsible for Project Management (PM) activities on a wide range of interesting projects, with activities that include: project set-up, structuring it, establishing the project management plan, Route books, and include ramp up in to a run mode within project management standard activities such as Earned Value management (EVM) /Performance Management in Time Cost Scope (TCS), Risk and Opportunity management (ROM), Change Management, communication management etc.
- Set-up harmonised and performance project management processes and methods for project to enable strong project execution and secure demonstrated performance versus target / planned achievement.
- Ensure Performance Management: drumbeat of deliverable progress, support major project/program forums and reviews, action tracking enabling decision making, preparing project's dashboards and communication.
- Support the SA RU teams to achieve time, cost, quality and performance objectives.
- Ensure agile ways of working operation and follow-up, including project monitoring.
- Support the Smart Customized A/C regarding management of the Risk & Opportunities process including formalization of risks in the ARM tool, planning of mitigation actions and control
- Drive the implementation of automated cockpits (dashboards) for activity follow up;
- Guide the business in terms of PM and shaping PM methods and tools in accordance with DDMS standards adapted to the needs of the project/portfolio.
- Forecast budget and resource needs (including AOP planning)Use of UP3P and other standard toolsets desirable
- Business management recommendations - based on Project Management methodologies as well as technical know-how - for preventative and corrective actions in case of deviations from project baseline (Time, Cost and Quality)
- Risk identification and appropriate mitigation in the format of a risk register and Active Risk Manager (ARM)
- Generation of transparent and accurate project status reports
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
" on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"