Project Manager CRM - London, United Kingdom,
640 - 800 per day + 6-month contract + extensions + World leading brand
Do you have extensive CRM implementation experience on an EMEA level working with such products as Salesforce and Adobe and looking for a 6 month contract in Paris??
Immediate start contract available for a PM looking for a start to finish CRM implementation project working with one of the world's most recognised brands on a global level.
This iconic global business is recognised is one of the leaders within the retail and consumer space and is constantly striving to better themselves in a digital, technology, marketing and an overall business point of view. With this in mind they are looking for an experienced Project Manager to drive this forward.
You will be responsible for the start to finish implementation of a new cutting edge CRM platform on an EMEA and global scale. With 13-15 affiliates and working across multiple data sources as well as email and messaging partners, you will be the driver and main influencer on an end to end project working with key stake holders and teams within global & EMEA online, global & EMEA IT, EMEA CRM, EMEA data science, creative teams, local CRM leads + local online, EMEA regional brands leads and legal.
This is the perfect next challenge for a Project Manager looking to work with a globally recognised business on a cutting edge and unique CRM platform on a medium to long term contract basis.
* Unique and cutting edge CRM platform
* Working on a EMEA and global scale (IT/CRM/online/ data science, creative, legal)
* Split between IT / technology and Key stakeholder management
* 6-month contract with possible extensions
* English speaking role (Some French would be an advantage)
* reporting to the CRM - Customer Data Director (EMEA)
* Based in Paris
* CRM Project manager
*Experience of Salesforce or Adobe
* Experience working on a EMEA and global scale (IT/CRM/online/ data science, creative, legal)
* Strong stakeholder manager skills
* English speaking (French would be an advantage)
* Happy to live in Paris
If you are interested in applying for the role, please click apply and Richard with be in contact with you shortly.