Psychology Graduates/Undergraduate Education Roles - Cardiff, South Glamorgan, United Kingdom,
Psychology Graduates/Undergraduate Education Roles - Cardiff and The Vale
£55 - £75per day
- Are you a recent psychology graduate or current psychology undergraduate that is looking to work within the education setting?
- Are you looking to study a PGCE in the near future?
- Would you like to have a paid opportunity to experience working in either primary or secondary schools before deciding about teaching as a career?
Academics have a number of education opportunities for psychology graduates and undergraduates across the Cardiff and Vale area. The opportunities include teaching assistant positions, one to one support work and cover supervisor roles in both primary and secondary schools. Positions are available both full and part time, short and long term, and can be flexibly worked around university or other commitments.
To be considered for the positions we have available, you will have a genuine interest in working with children and young people and will be strongly considering a career within the psychology/education sector. You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to effectively build working relationships with both pupils and staff members. The ability to adapt successfully to different educational settings and work requirements is also important. You will be confident and able to assertively deal with challenging behaviour in order to ensure positive learning outcomes are achieved.
To be considered for undergraduate/graduate psychology roles, you will:
- Be currently studying or have recently completed an undergraduate psychology degree.
- Be strongly considering a career in education.
- Have the competencies and personal attributes to work within schools.
- Have a sound knowledge of the role/position you are required to complete.
Through signing with Academics you will:
- The support of a dedicated consultant.
- Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work.
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Referral scheme - £100 vouchers for every person that you refer.
If you think this job is for you please email a copy of your CV to or call the office on ...... click apply for full job details