Public Relations and Communications Manager (Gaming) - London, United Kingdom,
6-Month Contract in London for a Public Relations and Communications Manager in Gaming
My Client, a top-tier technology company based in West London, is looking for a Public Relations and Communications Managers with experience in gaming to join the team for an initial 6-month contract. The role will be centralised around the holistic design and execution of gaming product campaigns, and management of events and other marketing communications.
- Design, management, and execution of PR campaigns
- Global stakeholder engagement and management
- Creation of PR documentation, ensuring all information is on brand
- Working extensively with the gaming team on their campaigns
- Planning and development for future product launches
- Analysis and reporting on trends from campaigns
- 5+ years of experience within public relations and communications
- Experience working within either a technology and gaming company, or within an agency designing these specific types of campaigns
- Excellent communicative ability, both written and verbal
- Strong grasp of the current trends within the gaming industry
If you or someone you know is interested in applying for this role, please reach out with
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on the website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.