Public Services Lecturer - City, Manchester, United Kingdom,
Title - Public Services Lecturer
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Manchester area.
The college are looking for an outstanding Public Services Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis. There is a variety of hours available, be this Full-Time or Part-Time.
- Ofsted rating of 'Good'
- Over 35 Curriculum offers with a vast amount of full- and part-time courses
- Brand new state-of-the-art Learning Resource Centre
- They have a practical training approach and dedicated support teams
- Teaching Level 1-3
- Responsible for the delivery of effective teaching and learning across the curriculum
- Using your interests to engage learners
- Motivate learners to raise their ambitions and realise their full potential
- Actively participate in the assessment and academic administration of the course
What you will need:
- A recognised teaching qualification
- Proven experience of working within the relevant industry
- Have experience teaching in the subject area
- A DBS on the update service or willingness to gain one
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
Competitive pay rates
Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'
We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on and ask for Lewis Paterson
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.