Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition Partner , Technology Business - London, United Kingdom,
Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition Partner , Technology Business
£50,000 to £55,000 base + benefits
12 month FTC
A European technology firm is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join their London team on a 12 month FTC (Maternity Cover).
Reporting to the HR Manager and partnering with the wider business, this role will provide expert support to stakeholders and be responsible for the end to end recruitment cycle of a broad range of roles across the corporate functions.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Owning the end to end recruitment process for all appointments, from junior to director level, across the UK/
- Coaching, challenging and advising Hiring Managers on key hiring decisions.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure that recruitment needs are understood and defined
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience by maintaining effective and timely communication
- Managing agency relationships, including terms negotiation
- Utilising a variety of channels, internally and externally, to create high calibre Talent Pools, and manage these effectively.
- Managing and participating in the selection process, ensuring it is robust, fit for purpose and in line with best practice
The ideal candidate will have clear and demonstrable internal recruitment experience of working in highly technical environments. Ability to positively influence at all levels of an organisation up to senior levels, and to develop valued relationships with Managers and Candidates is key. In house experience recruiting technical and/or corporate roles is essential.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply, or email your CV to Jade Breeds at