Resource Business Partner - Ampthill, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom,
Resource Business Partner - 12 month FTC
Being part of Optamor means having more than just the ability to be exceptional at your job. We combine expertise and knowledge with the courage to take on challenges, the passion and tenacity to find the best solutions for our customers and shared DNA built around People Performance and Partnerships. Working with us means embracing our honest and transparent ethos, daring to be different and finding passion in everything you do.
The Resourcing Partner will have overall responsibility for the management of Optamor's contingent recruitment services model with our customer. You will seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with key stakeholders and identify business development opportunities to raise the profile of contingent services available to them. Taking full responsibility for the end-to-end contingent recruitment life-cycle for a number of designated business areas, you will also demonstrate a strong focus on multi-channel candidate sourcing, supply chain and process management, whilst promoting 'contractor care' / workforce retention initiatives.
In this role you will demonstrate a flexible approach to work and a willingness to travel to your business units to include; Havant, Farnborough, Whiteley, London, and Gloucester.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all levels of customer stakeholders as appropriate
- Be an authority on contingent workforce recruitment issues/changes in legislation i.e. Equality Act, AWR, EAA, Pensions Legislation, Umbrella Companies etc.
- Develop business plans and seek opportunities to enhance profitability of the Optamor contingent recruitment services model
- Meet and exceed performance expectations and goals of the hiring community and Talent Acquisition team, and ensure to build on successes whilst focusing on driving down errors
- Manage a large portfolio of vacancies at varying job levels across a range of sectors, at different stages in the recruitment cycle
- Engage proactively with 'passive' candidates and the supply chain and develop talent pools/networks, ahead of vacancy requisitions to help improve 'time to hire'
- Produce monthly, quarterly revenue and gross margin forecasts, and other management information reports as required
- Advise customer's Talent Acquisition team and hiring community on market / competitor activity, and talent resourcing strategies, during job qualification or programme launch
- Meet the service level agreement (SLA) criteria set between Optamor and our customer for your business units, ensuring a 'right first time' mentality to eliminate the risk of SLA 'fails'
- Manage your own business unit's Supply Chain, ensuring processes are adhered to with performance reviews regularly in place. Identify talent delivery gaps, source, and on-board necessary suppliers
- Ability to embrace a fast paced and changing environment and demonstrate flexibility when direction or priorities shift for Optamor or our customer
- Excellent relationship and people management skills
- An ability to demonstrate resilience, perseverance, focus and positivity in professionally challenging situations
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate metal resilience
- Ability to organise and prioritise responsibilities
- Act with integrity and enthusiasm
- Possess the level of credibility to challenge and advise senior management when necessary
In return we offer a competitive basic pay as well as lucrative bonus on a fast pace account. There is a high chance this role will be a permanent role after the initial 12 month FTC.