Resourcing Business Partner - Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom,
Job Title - Resourcing Business Partner
Location - Basingstoke
Rates - £254.83 LTD/Umbrella OR £222.50 PAYE
In Scope of IR35
About the role / project:
Network Rail are looking for and RBP to come in and join the team in Basingstoke. The Resourcing Business Partner owns the end-to-end resourcing process, providing consultancy and talent acquisition strategies that are aligned directly with business objectives.
Through coordination with sourcing, shared services and resourcing support, the RBP leads recruitment service delivery and client relationship management; working closely with colleagues in the wider HR team to deliver holistic, influential, and proactive talent solutions.
What you will do:
- Promote Network Rail as an employer of choice, offering candidates a best-practice experience through the efficient management of attraction, selection and on-boarding.
- Responsible for early engagement with schools and colleges including but not limited to work experience weeks and STEM activities/ events.
- Leading in promotion of the apprenticeship and graduate campaigns and developing a pipeline of candidates for these programmes ensuring that the programmes are successful from offer and throughout the lifecycle of the programme.
- Successfully deliver a responsive, consultative and value-adding resourcing service, adhering to best-in-class relationship management principles, and challenging and gaining acceptance from key stakeholders if required.
- Manage deployment of support services within Centres of Excellence, HRSS, sourcing, and resourcing support, defining specific deliverables and timescales wherever appropriate.
- Collaborate with colleagues in HR and the client group to integrate a seamless resourcing service alongside broader talent strategy, with a emphasis on L&D, succession planning and reward.
- Collaborate with colleagues in HR and the client group to determine medium to long-term talent requirements and skill shortages, developing appropriate strategic resourcing solutions in response.
- Continuously seek to improve the service, including deeper client expertise, more efficient process management and greater attraction and assessment accuracy.
- Liaise with Resourcing Business Partners in other areas of the business in order to work collaboratively on cross business/geographical issues.
- Responsible for developing pipelines for critical and difficult to fill roles
Your experience will include:
- Demonstrates strong business/commercial approach and understanding of business needs.
- Proven experience of working in partnership and building strong working relationships with senior managers in order to improve resourcing delivery.
- Passionate about customer service with ability to articulate previous achievements through business deliverables.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing best practice recruitment solutions to drive a value-added service.
- Experience of influencing senior managers.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to negotiate and influence effectively with all levels of an organisation.
- Understands how to work with the business to identify, develop and implement appropriate resourcing solutions.
- Proven track record of operating in a complex working environment.
- Experience of working with external service providers
- Experience of running assessment centres and recruitment campaigns.
What you'll get in return
Network Rail (powered by Capita), understand what it is like to work as a contractor and do everything they can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated Onboarding and extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client - Network Rail
Network Rail is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. We are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years we will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.