Resourcing Business Partner - Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom,
Job Title: Resourcing Business Partner
Company: Reed Talent Solutions
Base Location: Either Sheffield, Doncaster, Nottinghamshire, Leicester or Leicestershire
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 plus £5,000 bonus earning potential
Contract: Full Time and 12 month fixed term contract for maternity cover
The Role - What does the Resourcing Business Partner role look like?
Reed Talent Solutions are looking for a Resourcing Business Partner to work on one of our established council contracts in Sheffield, Doncaster, Nottinghamshire, Leicester and Leicestershire. As a Resourcing Business Partner you will be ensuring that we hit the resourcing outputs in line with our contractual agreements with the client.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Spending time on client sites to understand the Hiring Manager requirements, specific job roles, culture and organisational objectives.
- Identify opportunities for Reed to add additional value to the service we offer and develop our offering
- Provide a consultative recruitment service to the client, advising on candidate availability and demonstrating knowledge of specific geographic and occupational labour markets.
- Support recruitment in the social care sector for the client.
- Provide a high touch service to the client for all senior interim recruitment, making sure all of their needs and expectations are met.
- Build and develop highly effective working relationships with the supply chain including internal recruitment consultants and branches
- Up sell Reed's other services, as this is now a key part of the role and account growth.
- Managing issues and escalations.
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes of up to £500 every 5 years, day off to move house, paid rewards for innovative ideas and many many more!
Who areReed Specialist Recruitment: Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR) is the largest part of the Reed Global Group (), which also includes Europe's biggest jobsite - ; one of the world's leading Welfare To Work providers - Reed In Partnership; and the UK's leading training provider - Reed Learning.
The Person - What makes a good Resourcing Business Partner?
To be successful in this role you will need the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience of working in a Managed Service Provider (MSP), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) or on-site recruitment environment would be highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience of social care or public sector recruitment would also be highly desirable
- Significant experience in volume and/or senior/specialist operational resourcing
- Previous experience in delivering key components of the recruitment process including: attraction strategies, employer brand management, response handling, and delivery and pre-employment screening
- Experience of client meetings and leading these on site.
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Outlook and Microsoft Word and Excel
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer.