Resourcing Business Partner - Bletchley, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom,
Job Title - Resourcing Business Partner
Location - Milton Keynes
Rates - £219.68 LTD/Umbrella OR £191.68 PAYE
In Scope of IR35
About the role / project:
Network Rail are looking to bring in a Resourcing Business Partner to support the team. There are currently 3 RBP's and 6 RBP Supports, so a remit of this role will involve line managing the RBP Supports (Recruiters). Previous line management experience is an essential for this role.
Day to day this role will be focusing on acting as a true Strategic Business partner appose to recruitment. You will be expected to work alongside the Managing Directors of your chosen business units, understand their needs and build strong working relationships with them.
One of the key projects you can expect to get involved with is assisting in building the employer brand. One of the RBP supports is currently working on this but you will assist and guide them through this project.
What you will do:
- Promote Network Rail as an employer of choice, offering candidates a best-practice experience through the efficient management of attraction, selection and on-boarding.
- Successfully deliver the client group a responsive, consultative and value-adding resourcing service, adhering to best-in-class relationship management principles, and challenging and gaining acceptance from key stakeholders if required.
- Manage deployment of support services within Centres of Excellence, HRSS, sourcing, and resourcing support, defining specific deliverables and timescales wherever appropriate.
- Collaborate with colleagues in HR and the client group to integrate a seamless resourcing service alongside broader talent strategy, with a particular emphasis on L&D, succession planning and reward.
- Collaborate with colleagues in HR and the client group to determine medium to long-term talent requirements and skill shortages, developing appropriate strategic resourcing solutions in response.
- Continuously seek to improve the service, including deeper client expertise, more efficient process management and greater attraction and assessment accuracy.
- Liaise with Resourcing Business Partners in other areas of the business in order to work collaboratively on cross business/geographical issues.
Your experience will include:
- Demonstrates strong business/commercial approach and understanding of business needs.
- Proven experience of working in partnership and building strong working relationships with senior managers in order to improve resourcing delivery.
- Passionate about customer service with ability to articulate previous achievements through business deliverables.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing best practice recruitment solutions to drive a value-added service.
- Experience of influencing senior managers.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to negotiate and influence effectively with all levels of an organisation.
- Understands how to work with the business to identify, develop and implement appropriate resourcing solutions.
- Proven track record of operating in a complex working environment.
What you'll get in return
Network Rail (powered by Capita), understand what it is like to work as a contractor and do everything they can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated Onboarding and extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client - Network Rail
Network Rail is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. We are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years we will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.