Resourcing Consultant - Hammersmith & Fulham Council - Hammersmith And Fulham, London, United Kingdom,
Social Personnel are seeking an experienced resourcing consultant to join Hammersmith & Fulham Council's recruitment service.
- Significant experience of managing recruitment campaigns both senior and large-scale
Ability to draw-up resourcing solutions following a brief
Experience of forming candidate assessment centres
- Significant experience of building credible working relationships across complex organisations
- Knowledge or recruitment market particularly covering local government
- Understanding of how to utilise agencies and recruitment frameworks
- Knowledge of how social media can be used as a tool to support branding and candidate sourcing
- Knowledge of candidate assessment methods
- Understanding of recruitment best practice
What you need:
- Minimum 4 years experience in a recruitment role.
- previous experience working with local authorities.
- Right to work in the UK.
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
- As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
- A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
- Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
- Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
- Receive a £250 for every referral sent to us who gets placed
- Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
- Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more
If you are interested in this position please submit application below.