Retention Strategy Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Retention Strategy Manager
Our client is one of the world's leading communications services companies, selling products and services that are integral to modern life. Their purpose is as simple as it is ambitious: to use the power of communications to make a better world.
All roles in the Household Enrichment team are strategically critical to the success of the business as we transform our business model and deliver on our convergence strategy. We have one base of customers that we need to manage and grow the value of, irrespective of the products and propositions they take and therefore need a customer value management strategy based on a single view of the customer and our portfolio of propositions and products. This becomes even more key as we evolve. We have a goal to reach through more volume and more sophisticated targeting of recontracts, upgrading customers to the best products and services for them, multi product holdings and better insight and capabilities, working closely with the Commercial teams. In combination these factors underpin the long term success of the business.
- Accountable for strategic direction of delivering Profit & Loss area
- Accountable for Base P&L, as well as key subscriber metrics
- Maintains key elements of the retention portfolio and works with pricing operations teams (and RTD teams where relevant) to launch new retention tariffs
- Develops, prioritises and briefs proactive retention campaigns to marcomms team
- Develops business cases for new retention and re-contracting initiatives and develops trials working with the commercial and operational teams
- Works closely with the Props Development teams to make sure new launches are successful with the base
- Both commercially and customer astute, with a keen understanding of how any change impacts both the base and frontline
- Exceptional leadership and influencing skills required at MD level and below
- Requires cross-functional leadership with trading, comms, CRM and frontline teams
- Proven track record in retention and understanding of Agile environment
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.