Reward Consultant - Horley, Surrey, United Kingdom,
Reed Sussex HR have partnered up with a fantastic company in the West Sussex area to URGENTLY help them look for a Reward Consultant!
Reporting into the Head of Pay and Reward, you will be responsible for:
- The Complete overhaul of the pay review process, benchmarking, pay scales, job evaluation etc
- Embedding new processes and support with communication for Managers and Employees
- Reviewing the current Benefits provision and be directly involved with changing this
- Equal pay audits
- Providing best practice compensation expertise in specific areas to attract, motivate and retain employees.
- Developing relationships with key leaders and stakeholders to provide relevant practices and advice.
- Working in partnership with the EMT and SMT as required
Ideal skills and abilities required:
- You will be a highly passionate and driven to create and implement change
- You will be an excellent communicator with strong presentation and organisational skills
- You will be an advanced user of Microsoft Office
- You will be a confident and decisive individual
Essential knowledge, qualifications and experience required:
- You will have RemCo experience, (experience in working closely at board level)
- You will have experience of working within a regulated environment
- Experience of managing compensation through a fast-paced organisation
- Posses the CIP qualification with relevant Reward/HR experience with detailed knowledge of Compensation and Benefit practices.
This is a full time role on a 6 MONTH FTC paying between £60,000 - £70,000 pro rata (a day rate will also be considered)
Please apply today if you are interested - this requires an immediate start!