SC Cleared Senior Enterprise Architect - Inside IR35 Pipeline - Salisbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom,
We are currently creating a pipeline for Senior Enterprise Architect roles that we will be recruiting for across several Government Organisations and Contracting Authorities in the coming weeks / months.
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you've never met and solve problems you didn't even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we're here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of civil service roles.
As a Senior Enterprise Architect, you will:
- Support the capture of current and potential EM Activities and Policy
- Interact with wider systems/enterprise, deriving requirements from them and expressing these in architectural views
- Captured a subset of views from the NATO architecture framework, utilising TOGAF and Archimate
- Support the development of a pan defence architecture for future Electromagnetic (EM) capabilities
- Experience of information architecting utilising an architecture framework and appropriate tools
- Experience working with stakeholders to extract architecture requirements and architecting at both an enterprise and technical levels
- A sound understanding of systems engineering principals
- Experience of MoD Systems
- Experience of RF based Systems
- Detailed knowledge of MODAF, NAF, TOGAF, Archimate and SOA design
If this sounds like you and you would be interested in being added to our pipeline, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."