Sage 200 consultant - freelance - Brighton, Sussex, United Kingdom,
I am working with a Brighton based financial services business who are embarking on a large scale sage 200 implementation across various sites. I am now actively recruiting a freelance systems accountant with extensive Sage 200 implementtions experience to assist the project on a part time basis over an initial 3 months.
Role & Responsibilities
- Sage 200 implementation, configuration
- Sage 200 end user training
- Liaising with 3rd party providers, stakeholder and users
Skills & Qualifications
- Sage 200 accreditaiton, financial & commercials (Preferred)
- Prevous Sage 200 business partner experience
- Multiple Sgae 200 full life cycle cimplementations completed
To discuss this in more detail please apply now or contact Liam Jessop . Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.