Security Assurance Consultant - Security Cleared - Corsham, Wiltshire, United Kingdom,
A leading consultancy are seeking an experienced Security Assurance Consultant to join a project team on a security cleared client site based in the Bath area (valid DV clearance required). The team are working to deliver secure infrastructure solutions according to bespoke client requirements, and they require a Security Assurance Consultant to support architects and decision makers in implementing solutions that comply with best practices.
The ideal Security Assurance Consultant will have previous experience providing security assurance to public sector projects, incorporating security maturity assessment, information security framework compliance, project risk assurance and stakeholder facing security briefings, being comfortable adapting their approach to the project at hand. The successful Security Assurance Consultant will be comfortable working with architecture boards, best practice groups, delivery stakeholders and senior management to deliver compliant projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Valid and Active UK DV clearance
- Previous projects providing security assurance to public sector end clients
- Risk assurance for architects, senior management and project/delivery managers
- Security compliance and maturity assessments - access management, data loss/recovery, business continuity etc.
Ideal Further Experience:
- MooD Software/Operating Model exposure, and ideally MODAF framework experience
- Supplier and supply chain assurance - toolsets, workforce, subcontractors
- Security framework and accreditation assessment and audit
Interviews are available from 28th September, so please apply online...... click apply for full job details