Senior Business Analyst - Finance/HR/Procurement - London, United Kingdom,
Senior Business Analyst - Finance/ HR/Procurement/Supply Chain
Day Rate: £500
Length: 3 Months
- Business Solution Design - Engage with policy and strategy to ensure business systems, work-flows and processes contribute to target operating mode
- Process modelling - Employ a range of tools and techniques 'As-Is' business processes. Experience of using Blueworks Live, Lucid Charts and Visio preferable.
- Requirement gathering - Drive the research and gathering of business requirements against those articulated for the project determining the need and value of performing the activity based on the context
- Gap Analysis - Evaluate requirements against the "present state" (where we are) and "target state" (where we want to be)
- Work with business owners and business users to identify needs in a workshop or interview setting
- System Analysis - Coordinate the work of systems analysis to ensure business needs are translated into solutions
- Traceability - Ensure the delivery of change is made against a fully auditable change process. Support the design and implementation of this process.
- Business Improvement - Coordinate the work with Business Improvement teams and the identification of BAU enhancements and their solutions to ensure that defined project benefits are delivered
- Delivery Products Tools & Documentation
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.