Senior Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist - Uxbridge, Middlesex, United Kingdom,
A global biopharmaceutical company who are committed to helping patients who are living with a wide range of debilitating and chronic diseases, from cancer to psoriasis.
The role is based at our client's site in Uxbridge which is easily commutable from central London and the Home Counties region, with great commuter and international travel links.
Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Oversee and lead local pharmacovigilance related activities as directed.
- Assist in training and mentoring junior members of staff to ensure compliance.
- Represent the Drug Safety and Risk Management department within the affiliate as a point of reference internally for Drug Safety and Risk Management queries.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Complying to the conditions of the Marketing Authorisation of Products through preparing, planning and the implementation of additional Risk Minimisation Measures.
- Overseeing the management of the Risk Management Mailbox and support the Specialists with any queries received from HCPs.
- Overseeing the quality review of electronic Risk Management Programme system data output against paper Prescription Authorization Forms.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A Scientific/Pharmacy degree or equivalent background, with previous Pharmacovigilance experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and ability to summarise medical information.
For more information or to apply for this Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48905.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK...... click apply for full job details