Senior Finance Business Partner (FTC until30/04/2021) - Tingley, Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Vacancy ID: 421
Salary Details: Band 7 £34,400 - £42,400
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Vacancy Type: Fixed Term/Secondment (FTC until 30/04/2021)
About The Role
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide an effective financial management information service to managers and directors enabling effective management and informed decision making. To ensure accurate, controlled accounting and budgeting systems are in place. To provide key support to the Head of Financial Management in undertaking ad hoc exercises and investigations. Specifically, this role will deal with the more technical aspects of the Finance Business Partnering role including report writing, implementing new working practices and ensuring all Finance Business Partners are trained effectively.
About The Candidate
- A qualified accountant with significant experience in management accounting
- Previous experience working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- A proven track record of providing effective financial advice at a senior level
- Strong communication skills are required both orally and in writing to be able to explain complex financial matters to non-financial budget holders
- You should be self motivated and be able to motivate others
- Excellent organisational skills, be a clear logical thinker who is good at solving problems
- A positive can do attitude is required whilst embracing change
About The Company
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is the market leader in managed flexible worker services. We work in partnership with NHS Trusts around the country to reduce their reliance on expensive agencies by helping them build their own staff banks.
We boast the largest database of more than 100,000 general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, administrative and allied healthcare professionals registered on our bank.
We are extremely proud of our bank members, all of whom provide essential shift cover for our NHS clients to help them deliver safe, efficient and effective health services.
NHS Professionals is embraced by the NHS. We are trusted for our shared values, our leadership in flexible working and the contribution we make to the healthcare community.
Our people love working at NHS Professionals - together we help one another deliver the highest level of service. Our vision is to have a 'One NHSP' team who feel knowledgeable, confident and empowered.
What perks are we offering in return?
- Competitive salary with the opportunity for progression for exceptional performers
- 27 days' annual leave per year plus 8 public holidays
- Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing support
- Access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
- Agile working
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
Please note: In 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.