Senior Finance Business Partner - City, London, United Kingdom,
FTSE 100 Airline and transportation business are recruiting for a Senior Finance Business partner to work within their multi million pound Cargo division. The business is going through an exciting period of growth and development which has resulted in the need to recruit this position, initially on a 6 month basis. Managing 2 staffs, reporting directly to a dynamic and ambitious CFO, you will take the lead on a possible high profile joint venture with another large business.
The successful candidate will require strong business awareness and commercial acumen, project management skills, meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work with and influence a broad range of stakeholders.
- Responsibility for delivering all financial aspects of strategic airline partnerships including the development and implementation of accounting policies and processes, governance and controls, and financial transactions within the group and with partners
- Monthly, quarterly and annual management accounting and reporting responsibilities
- Provide full Business Partnering to the Head of Joint Business and Director of Transformation
- Work closely alongside the Programme Management Office to deliver robust financial reporting
- Directly manage a team of two direct reports and develop them to ensure continuous improvement and realisation of full potential
- Take ownership of the financial forecasts and performance across the organisation
- Identify and recommend opportunities for business improvement initiatives in conjunction with the business area to maximise contribution
- Identify opportunities for process improvements via automation and standardisation and support or manage the implementation of any changes
- Prepare and track Business Plans, Financial Plans (includes budgeting, planning and forecasting) and Local Targets
Essential Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills are essential
- A questioning and broad thinking approach is required with a strong orientation towards the provision of quality customer service to partners
- Strong management people skills at all level
You must be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA to be considered for this role and have experience in Business Partnering at a senior level (departmental head or director level)
6 month Interim assignment, paying from £400pd to £450pd depending on experience.