Senior Finance Business Partner - London, United Kingdom,
Senior Finance Business Partner: £400 - £450 per day (Umbrella Co.) 3 - 6 Months +
For a global organisation with headquarters in central London, we're recruiting a Senior Finance Business Partner on an interim basis for 3 - 6 months to partner with Board members and senior leaders across Corporate Services (IT, HR, etc) to ensure these functions to provide high quality, value for money service to the rest of the Group. The Senior Finance Business Partner will report to the CFO and CEO and will regularly present performance and strategic plans covering operating and project expenditure.
- Provide high quality finance business partnering to centralised corporate services functions and their teams, primarily the Director of IT and Director of Global Business Services
- Leading on providing expert financial advice for many change programmes and project including investment appraisals and ROI, especially large-scale IT Projects
- Provide timely and informative updates and advise on costs, challenging assumptions
- Overseeing and leading a matrix team structure where business partnering can be carried out by many people but with this role having clear ownership of the consolidated financial position
- Work closely with Director of IT, HR, Finance, Marketing, Procurement, Comms to provide financial information helping managers make sound financial decisions including investment appraisals or accounting on live projects
- Lead on financial planning and reporting for spend across the Corporate Services functions
- Monthly cost reporting on SAP
- Forecasting and annual budgeting using Hyperion
- Support Group Accounting team on a range of month and year-end activities including manual journals, accruals, prepayments, VAT and statutory external audit
- Newly qualified, finalist or CCAB qualified accountant
- Proven experience of budgeting, forecasting and planning from complex organisations with complicated income and cost bases
- Proven track record of communicating, influencing and challenging senior leaders
- Extensive knowledge of profit and loss accounting
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot tables, Vlookups and Sumifs
- SAP and Hyperion experience
- Strong understanding of accounting treatments and how to spot anomalies
- MS PowerPoint presentation skills
- Commercially minded, ambitious and confident
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.