Senior Finance Manager - Croydon, London, United Kingdom,
As a senior finance manager you will lead a small team to provide expert services and financials to the programmes managers and directors throughout the year. We are a major government department tasked with effectively providing security and essential services to the general public across the UK. The programme is designed to deliver wholesale changes to our methodology in one of our major departments we are undertaking.
As the Senior Finance Manager you will be tasked with:
- Leading a team as a Senior Finance Manager to ensure monthly forecasting and spending figures reflect the programme financials and accounting is applied consistently
- Ensuring that purchasing request documents are managed efficiently
- Working to ensure that yearly and project budgets comply with governmental accounting standards in line with regulation
The Senior Financial Manager will need:
- Experience in delivering monthly forecasting and figures within the public sector
- Experience working as a Senior Finance Manager in the public sector
- Accounting qualification
- Expert stakeholder management and communication skills
To apply for this post as a Senior Financial Manager you will need to have government SC clearance. If you have the clearance required, and feel your skillset and experience match the posting then please get in touch and we will contact you shortly.