Senior Fraud Strategy Manager 12 month FTC - London, United Kingdom,
Senior Fraud Strategy Manager
12 month Fixed Term Contract
£60-95k + strong benefits
My market leading Financial Services client requires a Senior Fraud Strategy Manager for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract at their divisional offices in Central London.
As a Fraud Subject Matter Expert, you will design, develop and implement a new digital-first Financial Crime risk framework.
As the Fraud SME, you will build a new suite of Financial Crime systems and controls, working as part of a small 1st line risk function. You will use the latest technologies and innovative solutions, ensuring key risks are appropriately identified, assessed, managed and monitored.
You will be instrumental in building a 1st line risk function that is agile in the way it works, utilising the latest technology and advances in data management, machine learning and analytics to be an innovative, industry leading risk function.
Skills & Experience required
- Experience of providing effective risk management challenge and advice in the development of new products, propositions, infrastructure and processes
- A depth of experience working as a specialist/SME managing Fraud risks and developing processes and procedures
- Experience of working in Fraud within a Financial Services environment
- Solid knowledge of relevant Fraud legislation, regulation and typologies
- Exposure to some of the industry-leading preventative and detective controls which manage the risks of Fraud
- Both technical knowledge and experience of setting strategies for Fraud systems used for Transaction Monitoring and Risk Assessment
- You'll need to be used to working in an agile environment, demonstrating innovation and flexibility
- You'll be a collaborator who delivers at pace and can listen and absorb quickly.
- You'll be able to challenge effectively to drive the right outcomes.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.