Senior HR Advisor / Associate HR Business Partner - Colden Common, Hampshire, United Kingdom,
A temporary to permanent opportunity for a HR professional to join a global construction business - Winchester
Your new company
My client are a global construction business who boast a vast portfolio of high profile development projects. They are proud to build, upgrade and maintain the country's infrastructure for future generations.
Your new role
This is an initial temporary role for up to 3 months, with the potential to become a 12m Fixed Term Contract (FTC) or a permanent position in future.
Main job purpose:
To support the HR Operations team to partner with the project/contract management teams and lead the people plan in those areas. Coaching line managers with people plans and employee relations issues, working with shared specialist resources and a shared philosophy.
- Support HR BP with the people plan delivery and partner with managers for personal areas of responsibility.
- Develop a thorough understanding of how the projects are commercially viable and add value through people related activities
- Develop robust relationships with managers, and gain their respect in order to be able to influence decision making
- Work closely with teams within Hampshire to ensure successful delivery of the company and union activity.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate must be available on short notice or be immediately available with the following experience:
- Ideally CIPD qualified or at least Part Qualified / Working towards CIPD
- Some experience working within a HR function previously - HR Advisor or HR Business Partner
- Experience of supporting managers with ER case work including: discipline, grievance, performance, absence and redundancy issues
- Experience of working with unions on a local level, ideally collective bargaining unit experience
- Union negotiation experience
What you'll get in return
An hourly rate of £20.51 (PAYE) or £25.65 (Limited Company), with the possibility of a FTC/perm role between £40,000-£50,000/ annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.