Senior HR Business Partner - Berkshire, United Kingdom,
This is a fantastic, opportunity for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to join a pioneering organisation on an interim basis (c9-12 months), during a period of significant change.
Reporting to the HR Director, this role is one of several standalone HRBP positions, acting as a key strategic partner to a specified business area. You will lead on all people and organisational matters, taking responsibility for a client base of c600 highly skilled and unionised employees.
Specific duties will see you;
- Support the People Plan across, reward, talent & succession planning, development & engagement, organisational change and resourcing.
- Be a key decision maker in senior level appointments.
- Drive high performance throughout the division.
- Partner senior leaders to understand culture and engagement and help drive the People Plan.
- Lead complex ER cases.
- Use MI & analytics to feedback progress, plans and performance.
- Deliver and ensure organisational development.
- Drive people efficiencies and support a continuous improvement culture.
- Manage any other strategic projects or people focused initiatives associated to your business area.
ApplicantsMUST be from a large Engineering / Manufacturing / Industrial type environments, with extensive HR Business Partnering gained within a heavily Unionised businesses.
You will have an excellent understanding of employment law, to manage change and ER agendas creatively and the ability to build rapport and influence senior, demanding stakeholders. A high degree of self-awareness and an aptitude to develop deep understanding of organisational requirements will be crucial for you in helping to drive strategies and business performance / transformation.
If you are looking for a challenging role within a diverse, highly reputable and unique organisation and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we would love to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.