Senior HR Manager - London, United Kingdom,
My client is one of the largest accountancy and business advisory firms in the world. They provide integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. Their clients are ambitious, entrepreneurial in spirit and high growth businesses that fuel the economy.
My client shares the ambitions and entrepreneurial mind-set of their clients. They have the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise to help them succeed.
They operate across the UK and are part of a larger International network. The global network provides business advisory services in over 160 countries.
This role is responsible for the delivery of proactive, commercial support to the Tax practice. This means driving, communicating and implementing reward, talent, performance management and resourcing activities across each of the regional and London-based teams, in collaboration with fellow HR team members and senior stakeholders to a consistently high standard. In addition, the role drives the development and implementation of each stream's 'People Plan' activity in support of the firm's business growth plans.
The role will also lead on designing and implementing a new Performance Management process, working with the HR Leadership Team and senior stakeholders (including the Leadership Team, Ops Board and key influencers) in order to ensure the revised approach to performance management lands smoothly and is successful within the business.
Focus of the Role
- The role holder will have the required gravitas and strength of character to build relationships across several different practice areas and to quickly develop a commercial understanding of the different practice streams in order to advise, influence (and where necessary, coach) senior stakeholders;
- Will be experienced across the full range of generalist HR duties at a senior level but prepared to roll sleeves up and get involved to make sure the service is delivered to a high standard. Will take responsibility for excellent service delivery from self and team;
- Will be proactive in driving, communicating and implementing reward, talent, performance management and resourcing activities across each stream.
- By working closely with fellow HR team members and senior stakeholders, the role holder will build consistency around existing processes (while recognising the requirement to be flexible to business need) and will take ownership of delivering the HR strategy from a risk perspective;
- Will lead the development of the People Plan for each stream and be supportive and pragmatic in the execution of these plans.
- The post holder will also play a key role in a number of projects, including leading the redesign of the firm's performance management process. The breadth and scope of projects can be far reaching and could consider firm-wide priorities and strategies. Suitable candidates will have experience is change management and project delivery, together with the ability to influence and distil information in order to agree decisive action; sometimes working to short timeframes.
- Ideally educated to degree level or relevant professional qualification e.g. CIPD
- Experience of working within professional services ideal but not essential
- Previous exposure to employee relations issues and good judgment in terms of when to escalate to ER team
- Proven experience of developing strong relationships with senior stakeholders to implement change and new ways of working
- Comfortable with systems with an ability to plan and make commercially based recommendations on the basis of MI
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work well with others and effective at building and sustaining strong relationships with business stakeholders at all levels
Aumida is committed to promoting equal opportunities, encouraging applications from all members of the community. Candidates are shortlisted based on competencies and ability to do the job.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Please ensure that you have the relevant skills and experience for the role before you hit apply.