Senior HR Manager - London, United Kingdom,
VENNGROUP Specialists in professional temporary recruitment
Interim Senior HR Manager
Based in London
Length: 3 months initially
A West London Local Authority is looking to appoint an interim Senior HR Manager to join their team.
· Support the Service Lead - People and HR Business Partner in the development and delivery of and support of the objectives for the HR Business Partnership team
· Support the HRBP in creating a performance culture conducting performance appraisals and mid-term reviews and 121's for the Officers and Assistants within the team
· Develop, supervise, coach and mentor the officers and assistants within the team
· Support the Service Lead in developing and managing the HR Strategy for the team and continuously enhancing the services the team provides, and to ensure cohesive and friendly culture is always maintained within the teams
· Work with partners and others on talent mapping, resourcing and headcount strategies, performance management strategies etc.
· Supporting key corporate projects
· Broad understanding of the workings of local government and or working in a political environment
· A solid understanding of current employment legislation UK
· Understand how to put together a comprehensive people strategy
· Experience successfully driving cultural change through an organisation
· Experience dealing with trade unions and stakeholders
· Management experience in a similar sized public sector organisation
· Strong experience of Employee Relations and change management
· Management qualification (e.g. CIPD qualified, MBA or Post graduate in Human Resources)
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Nicola Gradon on or email your CV to
*Venn Group's "Recommendation Scheme": if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for vouchers for a range of companies.