Senior IT Programme Manager - East Hendred, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom,
What can we offer you?
We are one of the fastest-growing and most-awarded B2B marketing agencies in the world, with big expansion plans and complex IT requirements. Because of that growth and scale, we need to ensure our back-end operations are keeping pace. That's where you come in.
This is a part-time role, in a fast-growing services business, who work with exciting companies like Microsoft, Salesforce and O2 on cutting-edge global programmes from our three international offices. We have around 120 employees in our Oxfordshire headquarters, 20 in Seattle, and 5 in Munich. We believe that the work we do for clients is the best in the industry - and we want our systems and processes to be just as high quality. So if you're looking to do engaging work, working with like-minded, talented people every day, we would love to hear from you.
Summary of the role
We're looking for an experienced and capable Senior IT Programme manager with a background in growing SME businesses. We want someone with a solid understanding of how to implement and develop the IT function in a fast-paced, international agency. You will be a proactive leader who is keen to develop our current team and invest in their learning and development, and you will be always looking for ways to streamline and improve our group IT function.
Your key responsibility is to design and implement a futureproof IT strategy for the TMP group. This will include:
- Setting the overall IT strategy and systems framework for the group to meet future global growth plans.
- Monitoring changes or advancements in technology to discover ways that TMP can maintain competitive advantage.
- Managing other members of the IT team, and overseeing their training and skills development.
- Strong experience of governance, working to an outsourced IT model, and risk management practices.
- Proven experience as an IT Programme manager within a global company and a growth environment.
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and leadership skills.
- Experience of working with and advising the Board.
- A degree in computer science or a relevant field will be advantageous.
We try to treat our staff as well as possible. As well as standard benefits like 25 days' annual leave, employee discounts and training grants, we also offer free breakfast and lunch, early finish on Fridays, an annual company away day, and a bustling social calendar including quiz nights, barbeques, farmers' markets, sports clubs and much more. Get in touch with our careers team for our full list of benefits.