Senior Operational Estates Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Due to continued expansion this person will be brought in to lead and manage the operational performance of the multiple London LIFTCo Programmes.
- Effectively project manage any capital works for the non-LIFT estate;
- Understating of the Project Documents, including but not limited to the associated Service Provider Agreements;
- Providing leadership where necessary to the Hard FM Provider;
- Implementing a robust monitoring system for the Hard FM Providers;
- Producing timely and accurate reports as required by Senior Management;
- Building and sustaining excellent professional relationships with the Hard FM Service Providers;
- Audit all Hard FM reports and data required for the preparation service delivery reports;
- Providing efficient and timely management support to the GM in all aspects of managing projects.
- Experience of PFI/PPP & LIFTCos;
- Ability to provide advice and guidance on Hard FM risk management matters;
- Project management and supply chain management experience;
- Degree educated in a building or commercial related discipline;
- Ability to build and maintain strong, positive relationships with stakeholders.