Senior Procurement Analyst - Gorseinon, Swansea, United Kingdom,
Senior Procurement Analyst
2 year temporary contract
£30,000 per annum / £15.88 per hour
We are recruiting for a Senior Procurement Analyst to work with a large manufacturing client in the Clydach area of Swansea on a 2 year temporary contract. The Senior Procurement Analyst will report directly into the Procurement & Inbound Logistics Manager. The successful candidate must have CIPS qualification / membership with a minimum of 5 years experience in a procurement role.
Key duties will include:
· Responsible for Purchase Orders and contracts, commercial analysis, negotioation, award of changes and commercial closeout.
· Developing in conjunction with the Procurement Manager, project management, procurement cost down initiatives/strategies related to the Procurement & Inbound Logistics functions.
· Align processes with the norms and procurement standards to effectively safeguard and control company assets, whilst also ensuring compliance standards are constantly maintained.
· Responsible for procurement processes; requisition - pay.
· CIPS qualification/membership.
· 5 years procurement experience.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Analytical approach.