Senior Project Manager : Corporate Improvement: Global Supply and Trad - City, Swindon, United Kingdom,
Senior Project Manager : Corporate Improvement: Global Supply and Trading Co.
This Global Trading & Shipping Company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to support the Corporate Improvements & Projects team.
Their main focus is to provide project management expertise for projects related to continuously improving the organisation and to support growth initiatives launched by the Board, by Commercial Sponsors or by functional departments.
The Project Manager will report to the Head of Corporate Improvements & Projects. The team is part of the Corporate Affairs department.
Cross-functional Project Management: Supporting or managing commercial and non-commercial (e.g. efficiency, performance improvements) projects and programs across functions, including:
* Planning, execution and leading of projects
* Being responsible for overall project success by managing and steering project progress with respect to project goals in line with agreed quality, timelines, budgets and resources
* Leading workshops, preparation of approval documents, project reporting, documentation and decision making of the respective project steering committee and sponsor
* Co-ordinating relevant support functions and other stakeholders such as Front Office desks as well as (Senior) Management
* Identification of potential risks within projects and developing possible solutions
* Taking functional lead of relevant project team members
* Driving project communication in a global, cross cultural environment
* University degree or comparable with several years professional experience in comparable companies or a leading strategy Consulting company
* Experience in international project management
* Ideally knowledge of the energy business, especially commodity trading, commercial asset optimisation and gas business
* Excellent organisation abilities and the skill to co-ordinate and communicate between different groups, good team player
* Ability and willingness to work on own initiative with minimum supervision, high flexibility, enthusiasm for task fulfilment, result-oriented, efficient and reliable
* Fluent command of English and ideally of German language, willingness to travel (Germany and UK)
* Network and relationship building as well as distinctive social skills and MS Office knowledge is key
* Deep insight into their value chain, excellent opportunity to learn more about the business
* Build a broad network at all levels within Company
* Becoming part of a team with very good team atmosphere with strong willingness to support each other, working with experienced colleagues
* Possibility for independent work on own initiative
* High visibility towards Senior Management (including Board)
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.