Senior Reward Consultant Advanced Excel Experience required - City, Leeds, United Kingdom,
SENIOR REWARD ADVISER
Duration: till April 2020
Reason for hire: Maternity cover
Weekly Hours: Professional working day 37.5 weekly circa 9-5.30
Ideal Start: 2/12/19 or 9/12/19
Role sits in the HR function, where the bonus and rewards team oversee various pieces of work affecting well over 100,000 workers annual pay increments and bonus awards.
This role will involve Project management of the payment of bonus 2020, paid in February and hourly pay award effective April 1st 2020 and the successful incumbent will pick up the mostly already defined projects plans and liaise with key business Stakeholders to confirm various elements of the bonus and award processes to undertake and confirm all of the prep needed to ensure bonuses and pay increments are confirmed within the timelines required.
Role will require someone with good Excel experience, numerate, with strong project management skills. Will need to be confident in liaising and chasing down key Stakeholders to confirm details with some form of rewards experience in the past.
- Initial embedding into project
- Overseeing and driving the project plan
- Liaising with key Stakeholders on the two projects to ensure information required is confirmed
- Chasing down confirmation and information required to confirm bonuses and rewards
- Keeping projects on track to key timelines
- Ensuring everything is in place to meet key payment dates for in scope colleagues
- Rewards experience
- Adaptable in a large complex organization
- Organized and methodical
- MS Excel - intermediate level - must be able to undertake manipulation of large data sets, pivots, Vlookups, formulas.