Senior Venture Capital Communications Manager - City, London, United Kingdom,
- In this role you will develop, plan and deliver the communications strategy and programme for British Patient Capital, a wholly-owned commercial subsidiary of the British Business Bank. It has £2.5bn of resources to invest into venture and growth capital funds over the next 10 years to enable those funds to support more high growth potential innovative UK businesses in accessing the long-term financing they need to scale up.
- British Patient Capital is being grown with a view to future sale into the private sector, once it has built its portfolio and track record, so communications will have a critical part to play in building British Patient Capital's brand and reputation in the market.
- With extensive communications and public relations experience, ideally gained within the institutional investment and growth capital or venture capital sectors, you will also have experience of working on high profile campaigns. You will be comfortable working with investment teams, fund managers and senior internal and external stakeholders.
- The role being offered provides an exciting opportunity for a proactive and entrepreneurial communicator to join a small, dynamic team working in a fast-paced and constantly-developing environment with significant scope for future growth and development.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the below: -
- Significant public relations and corporate communications experience gained either in-house or in agency
- Experience of working in the financial services sector, required
- Experience of working with institutional investors,
- Knowledge of the venture and growth capital ecosystems in the UK,
- Experience of working on high profile media relations programmes or in a busy communications environment
- Experience working on the production of annual report and accounts
- Knowledge of the national policy and institutional investment landscape
- Strong writing skills for print, presentations, speeches and social media
- Understanding and experience of social media and its use in integrated communications campaigns to support and advance communications objectives
- Professional communications qualifications preferred and support for professional development provided through Government Communication Service
- You will have 3-5 years' experience in Venture Capital, Growth Capital or Institutional investments within Communciations
Interview will be held week commencing the 19th of August If this role is if interest, please do send me an up to date word version of your CV Highlighting all your relevant experience or do contact me for further information